3.5mm crochet hook
1) Let's draw 15 chains.
2) Let's make 1 single handrail for each slot from 1 back.
3) Let's make double handrails for each slot.
4) Let's draw 2 chains. Let's make a rear tooth handrail by going around the waist from the back of the next slot. Let's make a front tooth handrail by looping the next two loops from the front around the waist. Let's make 2+2 tires this way.
5) Let's continue with 5 more rows of tires.
6) Let's change the place of the loops by making a back tooth for the front tooth handrails and a front tooth for the rear tooth handrails.
7) Let's knit the back tooth handrails as the back tooth. Let's skip 1 in the front ones and make the other front tooth, then let's make a front tooth triple handrail for the loop we skipped. Let's make auger on the front tooth handrails on each front face.
8) Let's continue the double handrail as the model came in the back rows. Let's do the auger for 30 cm.
9) Let's knit all the loops from the back if they are front, and from the front if they are back. The loops have changed.
10) Let's knit 5 more rows of rubber as the model came.
11) Let's knit 1 row of single handrails.
Let's connect it to the other end. Let's shrink in the middle and wrap a rope.